Tweets at Ulladabri, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal around 30km

It searches the Tweets of Twitter around Ulladabri, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal 30km.


Search Results

Rohit Singh RohitSi67634278

@UnboxTherapy Hope I win

2018-07-17 02:51

Rohit Singh RohitSi67634278

@UnboxTherapy Second

2018-07-17 02:51

Sam Sambuddha_RK2

figuring out life

RT @SantanuDeySark2: Naino Ne Baandhi - Unplugged Cover . Full video on YouTube 👉
/> @yasserdesai @ArkoPravo19 @aksha…

2018-07-17 02:47

Krishnendu Dutta BeingKrissh

" Beauties in vein
Their pretty Eyes May Roll
Charms Strike The sight,
but Merit Wins The soul "

2018-07-17 02:47

bittu das to_tonnydas

none

Hello everyone now I'm happy. Finally I have injured my soldier. LOL!

2018-07-17 02:45

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@AnkushLoveUAll Your looking so handsome @AnkushLoveUAll

2018-07-17 02:44

Tapan Roy TapanRo74631268

ta

@RubikaLiyaquat Rubika ji, Republic of India is going military accesige with a Pakistan. It is a shameful. This's a…

2018-07-17 02:44

Pj@Pam Paramlovemusic

Ramgarhia#punjabi#munda👨music lover🎼🎹 singing 🎤 job broadcast department 💻⌨️ Disha channel Ptv Lmt

RT @itsNikitaSharma: Chan Kitthan ❤ @ayushmannk
@pranitasubhash @RochakTweets #ChanKitthan

2018-07-17 02:41

GOUTAM ROY GOUTAMR72655470

The focus Entertainment

New pic

2018-07-17 02:36

Sumit Sumit100377

Teaches in the Department of English, University of North Bengal.

Tirna Sengupta, a PG student of DU, was not allowed to enter the examination hall in this dress when she went to DP…

2018-07-17 02:35

Siddanth Gyabak GyabakSiddanth

In my own time and space

Learned a back flip today looking at the balls of the 'DARE DEVIL' standing next to me 😂😈

2018-07-17 02:31

GOUTAM ROY GOUTAMR72655470

The focus Entertainment

2018-07-17 02:29

TechGyd by Sukalyan TechGydbySM

YouTube Channel • Website
Managed by: @The_Sukalyan himself
• Instagram/FB: techgydbysukalyan
• Uploading since: 31st Dec, '17

/>
@MKBHD hey buddy! Hope you're doing good. I just came across this video on YouTube Browser…

2018-07-17 02:29

IT Security World ITSecurityWorld

IT Security, IR, AI & IOT Security, Tools, Endpoint Protection, Standards & Security Auditing's STAND by Amrit Chhetri,

Top Story: The Business Benefits of Having your CEO on Social Media | 7wData see more

2018-07-17 02:29

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

Good night sweet dreams @irohaan @Iamswastika

2018-07-17 02:28

Pankaj Kumar Barman rajib4srk99

Don't look happiness , its create!

@JioCare Since last 4-5 days, I can not make any outgoing calls with jio numbers. Also, before the network shows LT…

2018-07-17 02:27

🆔- Koushik Biswas 🚼 imkoushik09

A Nature Lover 🌳
A Wildlife Photographer...📷
A Dreamer 🌻

@sanket_daksha @BiryaniGuy Yeh PM bani to Main kabhi shaadi nhi karunga

2018-07-17 02:24

Chiranjit Chaki Chucky0016

I Called Myself The Best

@AvaKoxxx Lovely 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍

2018-07-17 02:24

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@Love_Oindrila Good night sweet dreams @Love_Oindrila

2018-07-17 02:23

🆔- Koushik Biswas 🚼 imkoushik09

A Nature Lover 🌳
A Wildlife Photographer...📷
A Dreamer 🌻

@ashutosh83B @KyaUkhaadLega Double standard buddha

2018-07-17 02:22

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@ArkadebLoves How r you ?

2018-07-17 02:20

Digbijoy Chowdhury digbijoyonline

Govt. Contractor, working in Constructions era...Still single and virgin at 24!!! Total GaminG fan!!!

I liked a @YouTube video First OFFICIAL Aquaman Poster Released

2018-07-17 02:17

Siliguri Times SiliguriTimes

Media - News - Publishing

Rally organized by 46 Number Ward Trinamool Congress

2018-07-17 02:14

Roy Chayanne RoyChayanne

#Metalhead #indianmetalscene #drummer

kik: chayanne4658

snapchat : chayanne46

instagram: roy_chayanne46

dedicated arsenal fan.
#goonersfamily

2018-07-17 02:12

Sanat Kr Mallick SanatKrMallick1

Ami Bengali,a PSU BANK employee! Trying to make a living. I am a worshipper of Beautiful Livings 🙃🙃🙃🙃

@Iamswastika Misti meye 😘

2018-07-17 02:12

ADWAN MINJ adwanobama

I am a creative "GRAPHIC AND WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER"...

@suchdove @kirakosarin NICE

2018-07-17 02:11

🆔- Koushik Biswas 🚼 imkoushik09

A Nature Lover 🌳
A Wildlife Photographer...📷
A Dreamer 🌻

@seemi_pasha Lagta hai abhi tak nikah nhi hui aapki...

2018-07-17 02:10

Titiksha Das Titiksh81255526

Greet your fears with smile ☺️

@arsu19feb So sweet 😘

2018-07-17 02:09

Pankaj Kumar Barman rajib4srk99

Don't look happiness , its create!

@iamsrk Al the very best for #Zero. Love u sir, God bless U

2018-07-17 02:09

Titiksha Das Titiksh81255526

Greet your fears with smile ☺️

@arsu19feb So sweet 😘😘😘

2018-07-17 02:08

Pranab Sarkar PranabS53352464

AI with big data is the biggest weapon of this century 😉

2018-07-17 02:08

Siliguri Times SiliguriTimes

Media - News - Publishing

The medical college under number 10 ward of Coochbehar city is being constructed by the state government. On Monday…

2018-07-17 02:06

Pankaj Kumar Barman rajib4srk99

Don't look happiness , its create!

@SamsungMobileIN I updated my samsung j 7 2016 mobile almost 4 days ago. I use Geo SIM. But when they updated the m…

2018-07-17 02:06

Pankaj Kumar Barman rajib4srk99

Don't look happiness , its create!

@Samsung_IN I updated my samsung j 7 2016 mobile almost 4 days ago. I use Geo SIM. But when they updated the mobile…

2018-07-17 02:05

Ranajit Das ranajit_das365

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls

যে সমস্ত বোনেরা লাভ জেহাদের ফাঁদে পড় তোমাদের বলছি। তোমরা আবেগ দিয়ে ভালোবাসো মানলাম তা বলে বুদ্ধির টুঁটি চেপে রেখে…

2018-07-17 02:05

Banani Banani66895811

RT @Banani66895811: @MamataOfficial মাননীয়া দিদি আমার প্রণাম নেবেন.আমি জলপাইগুড়ি নিবাসী.আমারস্বামী জগদীশবিশ্বাস আপনার অধীনস্থ MSME দপ্তরে…

2018-07-17 02:04

🆔- Koushik Biswas 🚼 imkoushik09

A Nature Lover 🌳
A Wildlife Photographer...📷
A Dreamer 🌻

@theflyingnemo Gaitonde ne jo acche se pela na usko woh dekh k bada maza aaya 😂😂😂

2018-07-17 02:03

Dinesh Singh DineshS90872015

Senior Subeditor at Dainik Jagran

अब सरकार को चाहिए की वह किसानों के लिए ब्लाक स्तर एक विशेष न्यायलय भी गठित कर दे जो उनके खेत और मेड के भूमि विवाद…

2018-07-17 02:02

amitbanik AmitbanikRick

hey m backkkkkkk.....

Kego bbu dekho – celebrating friendship

2018-07-17 02:02

Anubhab Dey (Arko) LongHoodFwd

#20 #Photographer #Poet #Presenter #Railfan #IRFCA #NJP
#IGNOU Student
The Last Page of the Diary has all the secrets....

T-1/2- From the Moment reaching @Desunhospital Silguri. the Top level Reactions and Care of hospital did the job. 7…

2018-07-17 02:01

mEh ツ meh_thinks

Gemini... Articulate . 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, . The other 1% i’m usually asleep.

RT @imgouravchettri: Everyone needs a person to whom u can actually tell the truth when she ask how are you? X

2018-07-17 02:00

mEh ツ meh_thinks

Gemini... Articulate . 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, . The other 1% i’m usually asleep.

RT @imgouravchettri: A meaningful life is not being rich or popular, but being highly educated, being real and humble. And being able to sh…

2018-07-17 01:59

mEh ツ meh_thinks

Gemini... Articulate . 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, . The other 1% i’m usually asleep.

RT @imgouravchettri: Always tell the truth, use kind words, keep your promises, giggle and laugh, be positive, love one another, always be…

2018-07-17 01:59

mEh ツ meh_thinks

Gemini... Articulate . 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, . The other 1% i’m usually asleep.

RT @imgouravchettri: Life is about getting hurt, pain and of sadness but life's also about happiness, love and of fun and the happy, loving…

2018-07-17 01:59

mEh ツ meh_thinks

Gemini... Articulate . 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, . The other 1% i’m usually asleep.

RT @imgouravchettri: Trust Yourself .X

2018-07-17 01:59

mEh ツ meh_thinks

Gemini... Articulate . 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, . The other 1% i’m usually asleep.

RT @imgouravchettri: "Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardentlyand sees distinctly w…

2018-07-17 01:59

Anubhab Dey (Arko) LongHoodFwd

#20 #Photographer #Poet #Presenter #Railfan #IRFCA #NJP
#IGNOU Student
The Last Page of the Diary has all the secrets....

T -1/2 One of my Close Relatives (M-66) having past heart problems suddenly had serious breathing problems and extr…

2018-07-17 01:58

Roy Chayanne RoyChayanne

#Metalhead #indianmetalscene #drummer

kik: chayanne4658

snapchat : chayanne46

instagram: roy_chayanne46

dedicated arsenal fan.
#goonersfamily

the terror in the blue whale's eyes.

2018-07-17 01:56

Avijit Basak Avijit_35

I love contests.......... my fb link:

2018-07-17 01:55

Avijit Basak Avijit_35

I love contests.......... my fb link:

2018-07-17 01:55

Roy Chayanne RoyChayanne

#Metalhead #indianmetalscene #drummer

kik: chayanne4658

snapchat : chayanne46

instagram: roy_chayanne46

dedicated arsenal fan.
#goonersfamily

Sharing it again. 😂😂😂🤣

2018-07-17 01:54

Neilz Gupta neilzkpg

I am a simple man.. Simple living high thinking..

@JioCare This is the internet u r giving in the name of 4G, Town is Kalimpong 734301 of West Bengal

2018-07-17 01:53

manish sinha maninarsinha

service kalpana gas agency (BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED)

2018-07-17 01:49

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@ArkadebLoves Hi

2018-07-17 01:44

l@l!t ilalitb

WestBengal born Haryana Domiciled Marwari. HasiMazakParty(HMP)

And here is Indias least watched english news channel anchor pokin his nose in matter not realted to India..

2018-07-17 01:39

ASHIM ROY AshimRo89978219

I AM MONSTAR AMONGMAN

Try this apps

2018-07-17 01:39

Rajeev Chaudhary rajeevask1981

Entrepreneur , Mentor and Coach

@rahulkanwal @abhishek6164 तो फिर महागठबंधन के अगुआई मैं प्रधानमंत्री कौन बनेगा

2018-07-17 01:36

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@Love_Oindrila Off screen a ki Vikram ar sathe jhgera hoy tomar @Love_Oindrila ??

2018-07-17 01:34

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@Love_Oindrila Tomakea movie tea kobe dektea pabo @Love_Oindrila ??

2018-07-17 01:30

Soham Chakraborty sohamch55788605

# Not in my name. Believe in atheism, communism & socialism. Red salute.Jai bhim.Inquilab zindabad ✊✊✊✊

The official Facebook page of Postcard news, a news portal which has repeatedly been in the limelight for peddling…

2018-07-17 01:25

Sanjoy Acharyya acharyya_sanjoy

Proud Indian, Proud Hindu, Proud Bengali! DETASTE COMMIES. ANYWHERE, EVERYWHERE, IN ANY & EVERY GUISE!

Statutory Warning: RTs R Not ENDORSEMENTS!

@ShomaChaudhury 1/ Nearly 60 years of Congress rule has planted a bunch of 'Ji Hajur' Babus, Judges, Journos, Educ…

2018-07-17 01:24

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@Love_Oindrila Tomar sathe meet kortea chi.Jane na kono din seta hobe ki na @Love_Oindrila

2018-07-17 01:23

Pradipta Bhaskar Chakraborty BhaskarPradipta

One to One Coaching ICSE CBSE
Nandanik Channel
Nandanik Natya Sanstha
Motivational Speaker

@FrenchTeam Yes with the help of referee

2018-07-17 01:22

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@Love_Oindrila I love you @Love_Oindrila 💋💋💋💝💝💝

2018-07-17 01:21

Roy Chayanne RoyChayanne

#Metalhead #indianmetalscene #drummer

kik: chayanne4658

snapchat : chayanne46

instagram: roy_chayanne46

dedicated arsenal fan.
#goonersfamily

kolkatar jhaat er mal phukle ja hoy.

2018-07-17 01:20

Roy Chayanne RoyChayanne

#Metalhead #indianmetalscene #drummer

kik: chayanne4658

snapchat : chayanne46

instagram: roy_chayanne46

dedicated arsenal fan.
#goonersfamily

2018-07-17 01:16

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@Love_Oindrila Tomar dinner hoyechea @Love_Oindrila ???

2018-07-17 01:15

Ashish Bhowmick ashish226

অমরত্বের প্রত্যাশা নেই, নেই কোন দাবী দাওয়া, এই নঃস্বর জীবনের মানে শুধু তোমাকেই চাওয়া. . . .

অভিনেতা হিসেবে প্রসেনজিৎ কে আমার সেই ভাবে কোনোদিনই পছন্দ নয়। কিন্তু জীবনযুদ্ধে কিভাবে সময়ের সাথে মানিয়ে নিতে হয়…

2018-07-17 01:11

l@l!t ilalitb

WestBengal born Haryana Domiciled Marwari. HasiMazakParty(HMP)

@seemi_pasha May be u don need help but there are several others whose sole hope lies in Modi.. u all are sold out…

2018-07-17 01:10

Rishikesh Kumar rishhikesh

Correspondent @SputnikInt
Past with
Rashtriya Sahara, Hindustan Times,
Lok Sabha TV, DDNews

Raid underway
120 crore Cash and 90 kilograms gold seized so far

2018-07-17 01:10

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@Love_Oindrila Ami tomar mad fan.Tomar acting khub valo lagea.Vikarm r tomar juti ta khub valo lagea @Love_Oindrila

2018-07-17 01:09

Tapan Roy TapanRo74631268

ta

#HinduVirodhiMamata democracy of Bengal has been killed by cm mamta benarjee. She's playing 27%Muslim card in bangal.

2018-07-17 01:08

Shakeel Ahmad shakeelslg

Boarded in Dbg Rajdhani 12435 pnr 6117214910,served tasteless dinner with small qtity of dal,rice and 5 small piece…

2018-07-17 01:07

Pradipta Bhaskar Chakraborty BhaskarPradipta

One to One Coaching ICSE CBSE
Nandanik Channel
Nandanik Natya Sanstha
Motivational Speaker

@ItzLegitHD @SkyFootball Very funny boss

2018-07-17 01:04

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@Love_Oindrila Kemon acho @Love_Oindrila ???

2018-07-17 01:03

Pradipta Bhaskar Chakraborty BhaskarPradipta

One to One Coaching ICSE CBSE
Nandanik Channel
Nandanik Natya Sanstha
Motivational Speaker

@SkyFootball Lewis of brazil instead of neymar and Lukaku

2018-07-17 01:03

Soham Chakraborty sohamch55788605

# Not in my name. Believe in atheism, communism & socialism. Red salute.Jai bhim.Inquilab zindabad ✊✊✊✊

মঞ্চে মোদী, আঙুল উঁচিয়ে বচসায় জড়িয়ে পড়লেন বাবুল-দিলীপ

2018-07-17 01:02

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@Love_Oindrila Tomar favorite actor k @Love_Oindrila ???

2018-07-17 01:01

Payel Raha #Rocks Rohaanian family PayelRaha13

@Love_Oindrila Kemon acho @Love_Oindrila

2018-07-17 00:59

Pradipta Bhaskar Chakraborty BhaskarPradipta

One to One Coaching ICSE CBSE
Nandanik Channel
Nandanik Natya Sanstha
Motivational Speaker

@FIFAWorldCup @FrenchTeam @equipedefrance Where is your referee????

2018-07-17 00:58

Pradipta Bhaskar Chakraborty BhaskarPradipta

One to One Coaching ICSE CBSE
Nandanik Channel
Nandanik Natya Sanstha
Motivational Speaker

2018-07-17 00:55

Prerna prernayonzan

I don't know anything

@thepoetryporn Indeed ##

2018-07-17 00:49

498A_DV_Fighter DealingWithEvil

Fighting against Laws created specifically against Male Gender that ignores social reality like #CrimeHasNoGender. Tweets are personal view. RT! = endorsement.

RT @swarupa_avijan: #FakeDegree
#MRA
#AWACT

2018-07-17 00:42

NJ NJ66330868

RT @acharyya_sanjoy: @drhussain @brahmbh3 @madhukishwar @_sabanaqvi @TrueIndology Blame Wahabism. If you correct yourself, you will be able…

2018-07-17 00:41

Saikat Biswas saikkkat

Studying Mechanical Engineering & Trying to be a YouTuber.
YouTube Channel- ' Saikat TF '

Sikkim Tour ✌

2018-07-17 00:41

Dr. Mustafizur Dr_Mustafizur

Doctor at Katihar Medical College & Hospital.
Member of National Human Right & Crime Control Organization.

#Musically #Dazzmuser #musicallyindia
Duet with _a__beautiful__mess

2018-07-17 00:40

Durga singh. IamdurgaINC

कट्टर कांग्रेसी |official Twitter account of Digital saathi |Worked @INCIndia.

आजमगढ़ में @narendramodi कह रहे है कि, जितना काम 70साल में नहीं हुआ बीजेपी
ने 4 साल में कर दिखाया।वो कार्य है:-
म…

2018-07-17 00:39

Ritesh Kr Upadhyay riteshkumarup

पूरा विश्व हमारे लिए घर है और भारत उस घर में स्थित पूजा का स्थान अर्थात भारत हमारे लिए मन्दिर के समान है ।
जय हिंद वन्दे मातरम

@SyedTAhmad1 Roj 6 times loudspeaker pe apne allah ko bulate ho 6 times nhi 12 times kr de fir bhi tera allah tere…

2018-07-17 00:38

Roy Chayanne RoyChayanne

#Metalhead #indianmetalscene #drummer

kik: chayanne4658

snapchat : chayanne46

instagram: roy_chayanne46

dedicated arsenal fan.
#goonersfamily

2018-07-17 00:33

ক্যাপ্টেন প্রাইস bonishikder

ঝোপঝাড়ে জন্মানো কলমি ফুল
দেখতে সুন্দর হয়,
কিন্তু কাউকে তা উপহার দেয়া যায় না।

Death asked life:
Why does everyone Loves you and Hate me?
Life replied: Because I am a "Beautiful Lie" and you are a "Painful Truth" 😊

2018-07-17 00:32

Siliguri Times SiliguriTimes

Media - News - Publishing

School Time - Very heart touching rap in Dil Hai Hindustani 2

2018-07-17 00:29

Tanmay Chatterjee aChillMonger

Bhak BC!

RT @pramitheus: Won't be surprised if he announces that he has uploaded his consciousness to a super computer which will keep making Transf…

2018-07-17 00:29

Siliguri Times SiliguriTimes

Media - News - Publishing

School Time - Very heart touching rap in Dil Hai Hindustani 2

2018-07-17 00:28

Zaynab Zaynab71990

Knowledge is my oxygen✈️ Runner / Bicycle racer | Water-sports | Sailing⛵️|Animal Lover|❣No vulgar acc⚠️

RT @imgouravchettri: Trust Yourself .X

2018-07-17 00:28

Zaynab Zaynab71990

Knowledge is my oxygen✈️ Runner / Bicycle racer | Water-sports | Sailing⛵️|Animal Lover|❣No vulgar acc⚠️

RT @imgouravchettri: "Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardentlyand sees distinctly w…

2018-07-17 00:28

Zaynab Zaynab71990

Knowledge is my oxygen✈️ Runner / Bicycle racer | Water-sports | Sailing⛵️|Animal Lover|❣No vulgar acc⚠️

RT @imgouravchettri:

2018-07-17 00:28

Zaynab Zaynab71990

Knowledge is my oxygen✈️ Runner / Bicycle racer | Water-sports | Sailing⛵️|Animal Lover|❣No vulgar acc⚠️

RT @imgouravchettri: Life Is Good ❤ .X

2018-07-17 00:28

Zaynab Zaynab71990

Knowledge is my oxygen✈️ Runner / Bicycle racer | Water-sports | Sailing⛵️|Animal Lover|❣No vulgar acc⚠️

RT @imgouravchettri: True love is not something that comes every day, Follow ur heart, it knows the right answer. X

2018-07-17 00:28

Zaynab Zaynab71990

Knowledge is my oxygen✈️ Runner / Bicycle racer | Water-sports | Sailing⛵️|Animal Lover|❣No vulgar acc⚠️

RT @imgouravchettri: Happiness is within you, don't look for it elsewhere, you're ur own happiness so find it within you, it's ur journey o…

2018-07-17 00:28

Zaynab Zaynab71990

Knowledge is my oxygen✈️ Runner / Bicycle racer | Water-sports | Sailing⛵️|Animal Lover|❣No vulgar acc⚠️

RT @imgouravchettri: "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage" .X

2018-07-17 00:28