Tweets at Al Marfa, Al Gharbia, Abu Dhabi around 30km

It searches the Tweets of Twitter around Al Marfa, Al Gharbia, Abu Dhabi 30km.


Search Results

‏﮼مريم 🕊 ma816_

فيكم فتنّي الله و لكم غلا من الله

2019-06-17 18:02

Prince17👑 5halid32

@iii_ma76 مووفق

2019-06-17 18:02

احمد المزروعي 47wRD1geZt1dfNU

‏احمد المزروعي

،،،،،،،،،،،،أهاااات وبس،،،،،،،، 🚶‍♂️،،،،

2019-06-17 18:02

AAN a_alsheraifi

ي رب حسن الخاتمـة .

حبه ملك قلبـي وفكري وظنـي !

2019-06-17 18:01

sal gazorpiann

someone text me pls

2019-06-17 18:01

Nikka Sabesaje Morse MorseNikka

Millenial Expat 🏝❤️🌞

@tiaravenice Hahahahahah

2019-06-17 18:00

S A . i_iisk

⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ عز حالك لحالك لاتدور جمايلهم ّ . . ⠀ ⠀ ㅤㅤ ⠀ᑌᘚited ᗩяɑb ᕮmirɑte ⠀ ㅤ ⠀ ⠀ ㅤㅤ ⠀

@elmxs_ @KH__DD قاينش😡😂

2019-06-17 18:00

Fahad Shadow FHD_NMX

Emirati🇦🇪Member of Shadowloo | Hero of The TriForce | Raccoon City Survivor | Maverick OST Hunter | Anime Otakuest | Retro,Consoles & PC Master Race GAMER!!😎

@shirara252 They should extend the hurt box of birdie move cause it doesn’t make sense in this situation and some o…

2019-06-17 18:00

Muhamed Tareq Muhamed_Tareq

Civil Engineer, Sports Journalist @Kooora, Ex Managing Editor @Btolat ex writer @EurosportCom_AR, @dotmsr @SawaSport.. (#SerieA) (#Italia) الكالتشيو غذاء للعقل

@yasmeensleim @TahaniZS 😂😂😂😂

2019-06-17 17:58

Muhamed Tareq Muhamed_Tareq

Civil Engineer, Sports Journalist @Kooora, Ex Managing Editor @Btolat ex writer @EurosportCom_AR, @dotmsr @SawaSport.. (#SerieA) (#Italia) الكالتشيو غذاء للعقل

كرة البريميرليج فالموسم الجديد

2019-06-17 17:58

S A . i_iisk

⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ عز حالك لحالك لاتدور جمايلهم ّ . . ⠀ ⠀ ㅤㅤ ⠀ᑌᘚited ᗩяɑb ᕮmirɑte ⠀ ㅤ ⠀ ⠀ ㅤㅤ ⠀

@KH__DD @elmxs_ تعرف الي يذيع ف المركاض يشبهه😂😂😂😂🙆🏿‍♀️

2019-06-17 17:58

j faim🇳🇪🇲🇱 SMalikasidi

Yasmine va être en fou rire devant ça

2019-06-17 17:58

' Mwd3♡ Mwd3_v8

و إن ضمّني قبَري يـ الله سخرّ لي من يقف بين يديك و يرجوُك رحمّة و مغفِره لـ ذنوبي.

@8kayy @Azavvx بنشوف اذا بتي الموافقة 🤣🤣.

2019-06-17 17:58

M Saeed MSaeed93355747

@mudazir @IM_Bukhari1 یہ لفافہ صحافی کیسے ٹیگ کرتے ٹیگ کریں تو لفافہ بند ھو جاتا

2019-06-17 17:57

V.W 🥀 officiallyvw

van dimaano | unnecessary energy ✖️

chapter closed, hella missin’ you all

2019-06-17 17:57

Miash ManiAsh

Dream - Believe - Achieve

@pontecorvoste Looks like Hongkong recent protest

2019-06-17 17:57

CorzButterfly corzbutterfly

Loving mom to my beautiful daughter Eëia.














OFW 🙂


40++ year old BTS A.R.M.Y. 😘💜💜💜


BTS Auntie 😘😘😘

@LoonaBPonly @joonsponytail @cassieprojects Sad to say that group has potentials but the way their fans act they ca…

2019-06-17 17:57

S A . i_iisk

⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ عز حالك لحالك لاتدور جمايلهم ّ . . ⠀ ⠀ ㅤㅤ ⠀ᑌᘚited ᗩяɑb ᕮmirɑte ⠀ ㅤ ⠀ ⠀ ㅤㅤ ⠀

@KH__DD @elmxs_ يهبي يهبي هاذه ربيع ميره😂

2019-06-17 17:57

🍔 Nooryou_8

@FCBarcelona / 🇵🇸

تفاجأت انو وزني نازل كيلو ونص 👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

2019-06-17 17:57

k kbinsaleh1

abdn mb wgta walla

2019-06-17 17:56

az Azaabii_

good vibes all the way

This is so fucked up

2019-06-17 17:56

َ esrius

“ but you won’t let me ”

2019-06-17 17:56

#مشاكس uae_1_71

نموت لتحيا دولة الامارات🇦🇪ولائي لولي امرنا رئيس الدولة وولي عهده الامين 🇦🇪 الله الوطن رئيس الدولة

@edarah_100 امين

2019-06-17 17:56

#مشاكس uae_1_71

نموت لتحيا دولة الامارات🇦🇪ولائي لولي امرنا رئيس الدولة وولي عهده الامين 🇦🇪 الله الوطن رئيس الدولة

@yyasn58 امين

2019-06-17 17:56

عبير 3b_ro

اللهُم ارحم اخي عبدالعزيز وعوّض شبابه فالجنه.

جميل المبسم حلو المحيّا ♥️

2019-06-17 17:55

Ram Rimal rimal3_ram

🌲 🌲 देशले रगत मागे मलाई बली चढाउनु रुदिनन मेरी आमा उनी नेपालीकी छोरी 🌲 🌲

@BharatiAmbika @centerpoint5221 @puri_kristina टुइटर कस्ले चोर्यो कस्ले पहिला पटि नजाव केटी हो हेर एउटा टाइम पास सम…

2019-06-17 17:55

Abu Dhabi Cricket AbuDhabiCricket

A community sports hub and a home of international sport and in Abu Dhabi! #EveryDayIsGameDay 🏏

The last time they were here at #ZayedCricketStadium it was a sea of green and red as the @BCBtigers supporters cam…

2019-06-17 17:55

Ahmed _aaltamimi

A H M E D

أما عن صديقتي
أحبها فوق حُب المحبين حباً💞

2019-06-17 17:54

THRONE Superrcow

🇦🇪🇺🇸 1% chance , 99% faith. yuright yokayy?

Sleepy eyes and a mind full of you 💙

2019-06-17 17:54

mohamad Taher EngMtaher94

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏أهلا بيك يا ضيف🌼
الأهلي فوق الجميع،
عاش الأهلي فوق أي أرض وتحت أي سماء،
مهندس ميكانيكا هيدروليك،
نورتني🌼

Congrats Simo❤️😍

2019-06-17 17:54

Col _ColinArmstrong

I write stuff and say things and sometimes people pay me for it which is nice

@tiffybennett1 I can accept this...

2019-06-17 17:54

A6‏𖤍 OQHAJRI

my heart wants you, only you.

@reemalkharjiii @Bntaryam Myy twinn💙💙 . .

2019-06-17 17:54

i5m3nn walusiter

Like how you became my sunshine this year, I will make sure I will be your sunshine in my own little ways. You are blessed 🌹.

@ChescaSquishy #rosé ofc! @ygofficialblink

2019-06-17 17:53

S A . i_iisk

⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ عز حالك لحالك لاتدور جمايلهم ّ . . ⠀ ⠀ ㅤㅤ ⠀ᑌᘚited ᗩяɑb ᕮmirɑte ⠀ ㅤ ⠀ ⠀ ㅤㅤ ⠀

@KH__DD @elmxs_ يهبي مب ونعم😂

2019-06-17 17:53

Col _ColinArmstrong

I write stuff and say things and sometimes people pay me for it which is nice

Never trust a person who sorts items by price 'high to low' when shopping online.

2019-06-17 17:53

🇧🇷🇭🇷🇦🇪محمد-4 El_phenomeno_R9

@mohd_tagaya @abdullahs1441 شو تقول انت اسأل عدل عسب نجاوب، الكلام المكسر ما أفهمه

2019-06-17 17:53

len lencbr

nothing to see here

Take me to Sagada ✈️

2019-06-17 17:52

S’ alalawi97l

سحقًا لمجتمع جعل سب الوالدين مزاحًا.

2019-06-17 17:52

M40 40Mns

الي يحبك تبان افعاله ولا الحكي كلن يقوله...😴

في ناس لو تعطيهم عيونك..
قالوا :عطانا عينه الخربانة!!

2019-06-17 17:52

M40 40Mns

الي يحبك تبان افعاله ولا الحكي كلن يقوله...😴

كومة حب تتجه لنفس الشخص يوميا 💗.

2019-06-17 17:51

A7lam Sdr3ams

i like to live my life love , laugh with out complexity,
And to worship God without borders

2019-06-17 17:51

S A . i_iisk

⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ عز حالك لحالك لاتدور جمايلهم ّ . . ⠀ ⠀ ㅤㅤ ⠀ᑌᘚited ᗩяɑb ᕮmirɑte ⠀ ㅤ ⠀ ⠀ ㅤㅤ ⠀

@KH__DD @elmxs_ ولد الاقليبي

2019-06-17 17:51

Atif Khan khanatif004

The biggest mistake i have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserved :(

#PolioSePakPakistan

2019-06-17 17:51

i5m3nn walusiter

Like how you became my sunshine this year, I will make sure I will be your sunshine in my own little ways. You are blessed 🌹.

@PopCrush @BlinkManifesto @halsey @ygofficialblink @ygofficialblink of course!

2019-06-17 17:51

“منال محمد.” MMO1O2_

اللهم أرحم أبي و أعفُ عنه. | coffee and art

الأشخاص الذين يتم خِداعهم مراراً وتكراراً هم يعرفون، يعرفون أنه بهذا الموقف يتم خِداعهم، يعرفون بأنهم يُجرحون، يتم…

2019-06-17 17:51

M Saeed MSaeed93355747

@malik99741497 @ZartajGulWzir @MaryamNSharif لخ لعنت پٹواریوں

2019-06-17 17:51

﮼الشحي🖤 n5_6b

صفحتي تهتم في المظلومين بالحب من احبوا بصدق و أعطوا الاهتمام الكامل أصحاب القلوب البريئه الذين يصدقون الجميع 😴

فقره: نبع الحنان حد مثل امي ؟🌚💔

2019-06-17 17:50

🌈 #مثلي 🏳️‍🌈 salb2z

حساب اكتب فيه كل الي ف خاطري بعيداً عن الانفصام الي سببه المجتمع لي. 🦄#اطالع_انمي

@m1_o_m @5ll5 احس أعاده الشغف يوم يكون للوقت قيمه، اسوي جدول يومياً على حسب احتياجاتي الشخصيه ولا انسى وقت الفراغ اهم شي،

2019-06-17 17:50

EmrexOvo ovo_emrex

God's Grace is everything!!!
kindly follow back 🤞
#Broken_Native

@beebeescentz U can do the through my account ! 🤣😅🤣😅

2019-06-17 17:50

👩🏽‍🔬💉 oshhv_

catch your dreams💙

إن الله على كل شي قدير💙

2019-06-17 17:49

شهد shahxxd

انا ماعرف متى برحم الناس وما اسجلهم صوتي اول مانش 😂😂😂😂

2019-06-17 17:49